- The centre electrode is from nickel alloy filled with copper core with high heat conductivity what enables to optimize thermal balance of active parts of spark plug.
- Perfectly covers engine’s demand at both low speeds driving with prevalence of cold starts and long-running highway driving.
- BRISK SUPER spark plugs are suitable for use of leaded and unleaded fuel.
- Covers a wide range of applications worldwide.
- Unique design
- Silver centre electrode. Silver is the best heat and electrical conductor requiring lower voltage
- Extremely long semi-surface discharge at point of richest mixture. The spark glides along the insulator which is easier for the spark than break through the air gap of a conventional spark plug
- 360° spark gap. The spark discharge can occur anywhere in 360 degree perimeter of the spark plug tip.
- No indexing and gapping
- LGS spark plugs offer faster and better ignition of each cycle resulting in improve mileage and fuel efficiency
- Brisk patented technology – Multi-spark Spark Plugs!!!
- The only spark plug in the world that produces 3 sparks per ignition impulse!!!
- Delivers 3 sparks simultaneously per 1 ignition impulse in 360 degree circumference at point of highest fuel/air mixture
- Note: it is NOT 3 electrode spark plug which only has 1 spark per ignition impulse
- Silver/Copper centre electrode, 2 auxiliary electrodes on insulator
- Offers more power, torque, faster acceleration!
- Best use in high performance and racing engines
- Silver is the best heat and electric conductor
- Superb ingnition ability increases engine power
- Silver requires lower supplied ignition voltage
- Silver is used for harder to ignite fuels
- Silver is best to use in LPG/CNG, tuning and racing application
- Silver has a great resistance to fouling
- Silver offers more power, faster acceleration, better performance
- LPG combustion has its unique problems. A lot of scientific studies proved already that the use of LPG as alternative fuel for internal combustion engines is advantageous from several points of view. T